Welcome to our practice. We are pleased that you have chosen us for your foot care. Our goal is to provide the best care and treatment and to make the most of your office visit. Optimal results occur when you, the patient, become a partner in your healthcare by asking questions, ensuring your understanding of your care and treatment, and agreeing with the treatment plans offered by Dr Quist.
Before you are seen in our office:
- Think about what you want to tell Dr. Quist.
- What are your symptoms and what make them better or worse?
- What medications are you taking? Make a list and bring it with you.
- Make sure to print and fill out the new patient and financial forms found at the bottom of this page.
- Please remove toenail polish before arriving at the office.
During your visit:
- Tell Dr. Quist what concerns you the most about your condition.
- Tell if you have had any tests and x-rays and the results.
- Ask to have anything explained that you do not fully understand.
- Ask if there are other options for treatment and what are the pros and cons of each.
- Make sure you understand the medication prescribed for you and how to take it.
- Ask how long it will take to get better or see results from treatment
- Tell Dr. Quist if there are any important health conditions you haven't discussed or been asked about.
- If you are considering surgery, ask the doctor to explain the procedure, the costs, and the alternatives to surgery.
- Tell the doctor if you can't follow the treatment plan.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Forms [PDF]
- Financial Policy Form Coming Soon
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.